Sunday, 6th November:
10.00 a.m. to 14.00 p.m. Photography Exhibition, “The Sea”. Convento Santo Domingo
10.30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Animation for Children in the “Constitución” Square.
Sunday, 13th November:
11.00 a.m. “Parrandiando”. Folk group will be singing around the market
Sunday, 20th November:
12 p.m. Exhibition of the traditional farm works and folk music from Lanzarote, in the Canary Square
Sunday, 27th November:
11.30 a.m. Traditional Sports Exhibition, in the Canary Square.
And also, every Sunday:
• 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Mini-Playground in the Canary Square (Payable).
• 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Donkey riding from La Molina to the Canary Square.
• 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Ride in a horse carriage. (Payable)
• 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Mini cars for children in the Canary Square (Payable).
• 11 a.m. Folk group in the San Miguel Square.
• 12 a.m. Special Show of birds of prey and snakes in the Canary Square.