The most important thing UK Nationals living in Spain can do is make sure they are registered as a resident. But we know the paperwork can be confusing! Lorna Geddie explains the difference between the NIE, the residency certificate and the padron – what they are and how to get them. For more information visit… click the link below to watch the video