Select Page

Our associates at the British Consulate have asked us to share this latest update.

As from 7th November 2017, please do not send British Citizens who need an Emergency Travel Document to the British Embassy/Consulate. We would be grateful if you could tell them that they should now apply and pay for their Emergency Travel Document on-line and direct them to the following address:


Have you lost your passport, had it stolen, has it expired or is it unavailable to allow you to travel urgently?

  • If you are a British Citizen and have held a British passport, you must apply and pay online for an Emergency Travel Document (ETD) using our on-line service
  • Just visit:
  • You should also visit this website for details on how to apply if you are not a British Citizen but have held another type of British Nationality passport.