We kindly inform you that this year we are having the Spanish courses for foreigners.
General information about the courses:
LOCATION: Tahíche, in the Escuela de Hostelería, c/ Rafael Alberti 128 (beside the University of Tourism)
DURATION: approximately 4 months (starting on the 1st of February until the 28th of May)
TIMETABLE: Mondays and Wednesdays, from 4 p.m. until 6 p.m. (4 hours per week)
PRICE: 60 euros per month
TIMETABLE: Mondays and Wednesday s, from 6 p.m. until 7.30 p.m. (3,5 hours per
PRICE: 45 euros per month
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you a copy of the application form.
The courses are planned to be very practical and they are focused on the integration of foreign citizens into Lanzarote´s society. During the courses we will learn the following:
– How to introduce yourself and introducing other people
– Describing a place or a person
– Ordering in a restaurant
– Asking for information (cultural events, how to get somewhere, …)
– Booking (in a hotel, a restaurant, …)
– Seeking a job (how to find a job on Lanzarote )
– Going to the doctor
– Writing a CV
– Looking for a place to live (renting, buying or sharing a house)
– How to manage in the town hall (getting registered, paying taxes, asking for a certificate…)
– Canarian/Spanish culture
The groups are limited and preference will be given to the residents in Teguise.