Energy Efficiency

We have previously informed you about the new legislation that states that from June 1st 2013 you are required to have an Energy Performance Certificate if you intend to sell or rent properties in Spain. An energy certificate will have to be produced by all vendors, and landlords wishing to rent out their properties on contracts of 4 months or longer.

From the information we have been given it is advised that owners of holiday lets should also have this certificate. We have sent information to all of our members advising them of the special rates we have negotiated, if anyone needs any further help or information then please do not hesitate to contact us.