There is a new programme enforced by the Spanish authorities and developed
locally with the collaboration of the Chamber of Commerce of Lanzarote and
the Fundación Universitaria de Las Palmas.
A Technician in Occupational Health and Safety will be available in
Lanzarote for free consultation as part of the project being carried out in
Lanzarote to reduce workplace accidents and improving safety and health at
The objective is to promote the enforcement of regulations on the
prevention of occupational risks and their integration into business
This project includes 2 programs that are voluntary and completely free.
Companies benefiting from these programs may:
– Manage the preventive action in their business personally.
– Reduce your costs in Occupational Health and Safety.
– Comply more easily with the Law on Prevention of Occupational Risks.
– Get help, advice and support to project completion.
– Have the cooperation of the Canarian Institute of Occupational Safety and
Inspection Labour and Social Security in implementing the program.
Labour Inspection and Social Security will not perform inspections or
punitive actions for deficiencies when corrections have been scheduled.