The Cabildo of Lanzarote will invite tenders for various works that will have immediate implementation.
These works were included in the budget of the Lanzarote Tourist Infrastructure Plan 2013 and they will considerably improve various public areas.
The planned works are:
Lighting of Castillo Las Coloradas and Kiosk Services in Playa Blanca
• Repair of retaining wall on the seafront of Playa Quemada
• General works to improve the area around La Isleta in La Santa
• Tourist Information Centre in Arrecife
• Toilet improvement & works on Accessibility in Playa del Reducto, Arrecife
• Making and improvement of sidewalks on Avenida de Las Palmeras in Costa Teguise
• Renewal of asphalt surface and signage in the parking area at Celeste Apartments in Costa Teguise
• Renewal of asphalt surface and signage in the car park of Las Cucharas, Costa Teguise
• Several works in the town of Tias, whose projects are being drafted by the council itself , including the installation of one of César Manrique´s wind toys.
The completion date is scheduled for December 31, 2014.